a couple of weeks ago we bought 3 little chicks. we are keeping them in a room that is closed off not to let my dog and cats go in and also because we still have snow in our backyard. I am on remicade and aza. any of you own farm animals? other than cleaning your hands often, do you take any other precautions?
- 31 year old female, Gatineau, Quebec
-diagnosed with UC june 2007 panacolitis
- 1 pentassa enema nightly or salofalk supp. depends how im feeling
- Remicade - started april 2013
- Azathioprine (alternating between 25 mg and 50 mg)
- Allopurinol (50 mg)
- in remission since jan 2014