Thank you, Keith! I'll do that. The soonest appointment I could make was next week Thursday morning. I might go to an urgent care walk-in place. I bought a blood pressure monitor and can't figure out how to work it.
I read the directions and everything. I should have paid more for a digital one.
I started wondering if it could be carbon monoxide poisoning because the pilot light on my little propane fireplace went out a week or two ago and I can't get it re-lit. Turned the gas off to it late last night just in case. My CO2 detector hasn't gone off though and I was told by the gas company that those fireplaces don't leak even when the pilot light goes out, so I doubt it is that.