Posted 8/22/2020 11:47 AM (GMT -7)
Thank you all for your input. I will wait a couple months from now at least. I just don't think I'll get another scope until next July/August.
There is certainly the pandemic to consider as well.
I flared badly during my first pregnancy even though I had a year or more of remission prior to conception. I was not on a biologic at the time, though. I suppose I anticipate flaring whether or not I wait 3-6 months, but perhaps it will be less extensive the longer I wait.
Thank you, again.