Posted 2/4/2021 7:06 PM (GMT -6)
I had warning signs-mucous, some diareah. I have often wondered what would have happened had I been diagnosed before things reached the raging point and I ended up in the hospital for a week. Having said that, I know it can be hard to get in for testing, and in my case, I probably would have still been waiting for an appointment by the time things blew up. If you can get him to do that test, I say that would be a really good idea. I am sorry he is having troubles-as a parent, I know it is tough.