Can you please quote one ad hominen I said?
Sure. You wrote: "The Atlantic isn't a scientific source. Media propaganda isn't a source." This is a clear attempt to smear The Atlantic without actually debating any of the points made in the article, ie, an ad hominem attack.
Which claim of mine would you like me to post sources for? Be specific and I will be glad to comply.
Sure. Here is a list of claims for which I would like to see your sources:
1. "The variants are coming from the vaccinated in general, not just immune compromised people."
2. "Non-sterilizing vaccines being given to everyone during a pandemic creates natural selection pressure that selects for the worst strains of the virus."
3. " Non-sterilizing vaccines reduce symptoms and are meant to be given to the vulnerable only, not the entire population."
4. "The rest of the herd is meant to acquire the virus and eventually develop natural immunity. This has been pandemic policy up until the recent covid one."
5. "Similarly, non-sterilizing vaccines in a global population will produce super viruses. This is fact."
6. "People compare this to polio or small pox but those were sterilizing vaccines. They killed 100% of the virus in anyone who got innoculated."
7. " the vaccines are leading to a super pandemic."
8 . "This is becoming a pandemic of the vaccinated."
9. " In countries with high vaccination rates, the pandemic is just beginning."