Wow, that's something! I thought I was menopausal because I haven't had a period in over a year, but was on Prednisone a few times in 2006 (for 6-8 weeks each time), so maybe I'm not done yet! Will have to talk to my gyno about
this when I go for my next annual. Thanks for the info!
- 45 year old; female
- diagnosed with UC in Sept 1991
- appendectomy and 7 years remission
- almost constant flare-ups in past 5 years
- currently on 9 mg Entocort, fish oil--feeling good!
- Lialda started 8/21, 2 pills per day