It's good to hear any info! I am going to be talking with my GI doctor this afternoon, & hopefully we can get the ball rolling on the Humira- we already discussed using it, but wanted to wait until after my 4th remicade infusion to see how it "took". Which it didn't! I had the infusion 8/20, never really went symptom free, & within a week have become pretty bad- you know, can't leave the house without a diaper, up 4 times a night, lots of blood & mucus...good times! My concern was the insurance part- I have had no trouble with them paying for Remicade, so I'm hoping my dictor can get Humira approved. I'll post more tomorrow to let you guys know what he says, but I'm hoping it's a go. I don't like the mouse protein part of Remicade either...of course your body is going to make antibodies eventually! On another note, I did get the release form from my GI's office to send the surgeon my records, so it's one small step down that road. I still haven't actually called the surgeon & said "I want to make an appt." though. I'm starting to freak out a little- what if I get surgery & they have a "cure" or some fabulous new med a year later?!?!?!