I have a small cluster of warts on my hand. My son has had them, so I just figured I got them from helping him get rid of his.
From personal experience, the duct tape does work! My son had a huge one on the bottom of his foot. My husband wanted to have it frozen/burned off, but I convinced him to give me a week or two to try the duct tape. Cut out just enough to cover the wart. We had this super-adhesive clear bandaid ( I wish I knew where we got it, I could use some more) and I put that over it. We left it on for a week, then uncovered and after a shower scraped off the dead skin with a pumice stone. After two weeks, it was totally gone!
Wish I could do it for my hand, but the bandaids keep falling off.
- 45 year old; female
- diagnosed with UC in Sept 1991
- appendectomy and 7 years remission
- almost constant flare-ups in past 5 years
- currently on 9 mg Entocort, fish oil--feeling good!
- Lialda started 8/21, 2 pills per day