I'm waiting for my GI to call right now- I'm not too concerned over the amount of blood I'm losing, per se, but just how long I can continue to bleed without major problems. Unreal.... If I have to go into the hospital again, I'm only going for surgery. I'm going to see if we can move up the remicade infusion to either this week or next, & hopefully that'll help with the bleeding. Well I just talked with my GI- he wants me back on the 60mgs pred until the infusion, which we're not moving up. Because we're going to do a double dose of Remicade, he's leery of moving it up. I don't blame him, I'm leery of Remicade myself! And again, he talked about
surgery... I've had a lot of time to think about
that, & I am so ready for it. I'm actually looking forward to the surgical consult.