Hi Krayer - I am 19 weeks pregnant and have taken Asacol and Rowasa the entire time. I've also had a 4 week taper of Prednisone for a flare-up during the first trimester. All are safe to take. I'm not sure about
the fish oil, etc. My OB told me to stay away from herbal supplements and things like that in general. Kelly's notes from the symposium are fantastic... I'm sure you will find them helfpul.
Congratulations to you on your pregnancy!!!!
- Asacol (4 pills, 2x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)