tjf - Two weeks ago, I had a CBC run with iron, folate and B12. I was complaining of feeling tired and my OB decided to run it because a previous CBC showed a low hemoglobin count. Basically, he was checking to see if I was anemic, and if I was, was I deficient in iron, folate or B12. From what I understand, it's a pretty routine test for people with diseases (or pregnancy) that put them at a risk of anemia.
- Asacol (4 pills, 2x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)