Asacol 2x4times a day
Toprol XL 25mg a day for rapid HBl5-S1 disc rupture in 2004Thyroid nodules and levels swing in and out:(
Asacol 6 pills a day
Lexapro 20 mg once a day
Ativan .5 mg when needed
UC Diagnosed March 2000
Azathioprine 100mg 1xday;Remicade tests pending;Hydrocortisone enemas 1xday;Calcium and Vit D 500mg 3xday, Multi Vit, Folic Acid 400mg 2xday, Potassium 600mg 1xday, Probiotics.
Minimal Change Disease (Kidney Disorder) Diagnosed Sept 2007
Prednisone 60mg 1xday, Simvastatin 20mg 1xday, Diovan 80mg 1xday. Fosomax 70mg 1xweek. MCD may be from hypersensitivty to 5ASA drugs.
- Asacol (4 pills, 2x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)