Hi Taylor - thanks for the feedback. That is my biggest worry about
all this because it is close to the sphicter. What methods would you recommend if not surgery? It's not that big so I don't know if it is worth the risk of surgery or maybe some other procedure. I'm definitely not going to rush into it and get other opinions before going forward with something. Thanks!
- 29 y/o single IT professional male residing in Northern VA, USA
- UC Diagnosis - April, 2006 - Symptoms were sudden and drastic
- GI did not determine type of UC as I was too inflamed during the c-scope
- Completed 3rd Prednisone taper on 4/13/07 - Tapered from early January through mid-April after being hospitalized from a bad flare with anemia & severe joint pain.
- Currently in remission and enjoying life again since getting out of the hospital in early Jan 07' from a nasty flare
- Survive on 4 Colazal/day, 1 GNC Multivitamin, occassional Fish oil & Primal Defense Probiotics
- Enjoy the outdoors, relaxing and spending time with family and friends