I tolerate Prednisone pretty well, but one side effect I usually have on a higher dose is brain fog. I feel like I am out in left field, can't concentrate or focus on something for a long period of time (i.e. 10 minutes), and routinely lose my train of thought during conversation. I imagine it's what ADHD feels like. I have never taken more than 40 mg at a time... and I can't imagine what 80 mg must feel like! If you aren't sleeping on top of the Prednisone, I am sure that is your problem.
- Asacol (4 pills, 2x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)