GI just ret. my call and since I am only having 1-3 bm's a day and no D, blood or mucous and my stools are almost fully formed, he wants to hold off on the remicade (unless I begin to flare badly again then up for discussion), which is what I was hoping he would say. Also, will be going off the hydrocortisone e's and will just be on the prednisone and the azathioprine for my UC. He thinks the prednisone will be enough for now since I will be on the pred for my kidneys for probably another 4 months or so that should give the azathioprine time to work but to call him if I start to flare again.
I am a little worried about going off the e's, I think those really helped me but those are not meant to be on continuously, right?