Bratcat has been on 75 mg (started there). Her doctor just told us to up it to 100 mg (all her blood tests have come back fine). I'm guess it also has to do with weight (she is about
160 lbs). He wants to up it because she is lowering her prednisone. She's been on pred for quite awhile (started at 60mg) and it didn't seem to do the trick this time. She is going to 35 mg tomorrow and if she holds, she will go to 30 mg early next week.