Ok..............just what we need another thing to be dealing with. He tested positive for H Pylori and will need to start a regimine of anti biotics or whatever to get rid of it.
Anyone out there have this, had this? I obviously need to be tested too as it can be contaigious. It is something that is easy enough to treat from what I understand.
Once I know what the treatment will be do we need to be concerned with the balance of the good and bad bacteria as it will probably get out of whack again? If so maybe I need some acidophilus too if I need the same treatment.
She doesn't want to start him on anything until the prednisone is totally weaned off. We are going on a cruise in January and depending on the timing, type of medication I may ask for it to hold off until afterwards. Last thing I want is before or during the cruise him having any kind of problems and not be home here and or extra super sensitivity to sun to be concerned about.
He has been uncomfortable for the past 2-3 days - not flaring (or so he says) but I am quite nervous about making him worse treating this (which I know has to be treated). He is looking forward to the holidays and right now I don't want to see anything mess things up. Last year was lousy so of course I am hoping for him to have a better Christmas this year obviously.
Never a dull moment....