Sara14 is correct. Asacol does not contain Acetaminophen. It is perfectly fine to take Tylenol while you are also taking Asacol. The thing with Advil and other Ibuprofen medications is that they are not good for our UC because they can cause GI bleeding. It doesn't have anything to do with interaction with Asacol. You could still take Ibuprofen with Asacol... it's just that Ibuprofen isn't good for us IBDers.
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)
- Iron (2x per day)