When she had her colonoscopy, did the doc take any biopsies of her small bowel? With all of my colonoscopies, my GI always gets into the small bowel and takes a few biopsies. You might want to check with her GI on that.
Given that it's only been about
a week since she last saw blood, I don't think it is uncommon for her blood count to still be dropping at this point. My personal opinion is that it does not signal Crohn's in and of itself.
- Asacol (4 pills, 3x per day)
- Rowasa (1 enema daily, as needed)
- Folic Acid (1 mg, 1x per day)
- Calcium (600 mg, 2x per day)
- Prenatal Vitamin (1x per day)
- Iron (2x per day)