Hello. I am 19 years old. I have been worrying a lot lately about
if I am going to have a heart attack. Down below is a list of things I feel sometimes during the day or night. And other information about
1. During the day/night I sometimes feel weird sensations in my chest. Sometimes in the center (most of the time) and sometimes in other areas of the chest).
2. I feel a lot of electrical shocks in my left hand, which earlier today my left arm suddenly went numb for a little bit.
3. Headaches (Sometimes, not too many)
4. I am 19 years old.
5. My blood pressure is normal to almost normal levels.
6. My cholestoral is very high Over 250 (Bad Cholestoral) my good is kinda low.
7. I don't have any history of heart disease or heart attacks in my family.
8. I have been taking Low Dose Aspirin once to three times a day for about 3 to 4 weeks now.
9. A few months ago, I went to the Cardiologist and had an EKG. He said my heart was fine.
I just need to know if my constant worrying is reasonable or logical? So think of this as an attempt to rid myself of my daily anxiety which my heart is the main cause of it.
Thanks in advanced,