I am 36 yr old, Male. Once my family doctor suggested me to have a ECHO as he was doubtful about some murmur in my chest. The result shown is
1. NORMAL COLOR FLOWS SEEN ACROSS ALL THE CARDIAC VALVES (color doppler test)
2. NO REGIONAL WALL MOTION ABNORMALITY SEEN
3. NORMAL DIASTOLIC FUNCTION
4. THE OVERALL LVEF ID 65%
5. THERE IS ASYMMETRIC SEPTAL HYPERTROPHY SEEN. THERE IS MILD SAM SEEN. THERE IS NO INTRACAVITARY GRADIENT SEEN IN THE LV CAVITY. OVERALL FINDING SUGGEST HYPERTROPHIC NON-OBSRUCTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY.
6. OTHER CHANBER DIMENSIONS ARE NORMAL
7. NORMAL CARDIAC VALVES
8. NO INTRACARDIAC MASS OR THROMBUS SEEN
9. NO PERICARDIAL EFFUSION SEEN
Pls let me know what is the health status of my heart. Is there anything to worry ?