1) Having tetralogy of fallot, is there anything else you suffer with? I was born with TOF and had a great repair at age 12. Decades later I developed some rhythm abnormalities, which is normal following TOF repair. I may eventually need a pacemaker. I developed high blood pressure rather suddenly a couple years ago but this is probably unrelated.
2) At what age did you have a repair (total surgical repair)? See above.
3) At what age did you have the pulmonary valve replaced? I have had no intervention after age 12!
4) Have you had children, and how has this affected the condition? I have two children, one of whom was born with a different and more severe heart defect! His was successfully corrected.
5) How is your heart now? I am in grea tshape and exercise daly. Hike, bike, swim, ski, etc. No restrictions whatsoever.
6) What age are you now? I am 58.