everyday and night pain in chest go's into arm left side sometimes go's to right site

New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

lunarweblink
New Member


Date Joined Jun 2015
Total Posts : 1
   Posted 6/23/2015 11:51 PM (GMT -6)   
iv had pain in my chest over the last month it is usually 95 percent of the time located in the left side and the pain shoots down my arm the other 5 percent the pain switches to the right side and shoots down my right arm i get the chills sometimes my body feels wierd sometimes i get a butterfly feeling in my chest area to and i get pain in my back side of the arm pit area can go from left side to right side now i been to the hospital about 5 times they have done multiple ekg test a D-dimer test to check for blood clots they done a chest x-ray everything comes back normal the only medical issue i have at this point is gall stones in my gallbladder they said it wasnt inflamed or nothing one hospital did not pic up on the ct scan but the other picked it up doing an ultrasound so im trying to pin point where these pains are coming from could it be the gallbladder or something else yes i get anxiety attacks but take xanax and i still get the chest pain while im on medication and i never had these pains on a 24/7 basis so it cant be that also my digestive system seems all messed up if i eat a burger i will be running to the bathroom in 5 min with stomach cramps and diarrhea that issue has been going on for years cut all fatty foods out since the whole gallbladder attack i just hope the daily chest pains going into arm and getting dizzy isnt related to anything with my heart i had a stress test done a few years ago and it came back good and the cardio said im 34 years old and its unlikely the chance of me having heart issues are very slim anyone's input i would really like to here it since my family dr and the dr at the hospital cant tell me what the hell the problem is smhair

theHTreturns...
Elite Member


Date Joined Mar 2009
Total Posts : 20282
   Posted 6/24/2015 1:39 AM (GMT -6)   
could be a gastrointestinal issue. these symptoms for heart issues are also found in gastrointestinal issues as well. my recommendation is to rule out a GI issues. pancreatitus? that makes ya pretty sick. diareaoh pain is very common in GORD. gastro opohegael reflux disorder. have a chat with your doc. the hospital and doc say your ticker is alright, so maybe some further investigation needs doing. just maybe your gall bladder needs looking at. or out. welcome to the forum. have a chat with ya doc about a possible gi check and or gallbladder situation.
THE HAPPY TURTLE.

NOT DEAD YET!!!!! STILL KICKING AND SCREAMING!!!
'
New Topic Post Reply Printable Version
Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, September 26, 2018 3:49 AM (GMT -6)
There are a total of 3,006,711 posts in 329,383 threads.
View Active Threads


Who's Online
This forum has 161846 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Ferran.
118 Guest(s), 1 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
JoHnGaMeR90