Yep, sure did. She gave me Prilosec. Helped w/ acid and all but the feeling of something being in my thoat never goes away. I finally got an appt w/ a GI for May 11th.
- Something always stuck in my throat (at least that's how it feels) right under adams apple
- Parts of food stays in throat but eventually goes away
- Sinus problems and very severe
- Having to take a deep breath every few mins
- Sometimes, mild burning whole stomach area but not all the time
- Stomach always feeled w/ gas, before/after/during eating food
- IBS symptoms also
- Oh and sometimes, on bad days (doesn't happen everyday) when I try to bring up something stuck in throat, acid (bitter/sour) will come up and I'll spit it out w/ particles of food.
Other than that, I never had any bleeding issue, such as throwing up blood or blood in stool. Usually all my tests come out normal (urine, stool, blood, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, thairoid, etc) *NO HEART BURN* But pain in chest usually from gas.
Haven't had an endo yet, though a little scared of the result.
(Side note:) Family history is pretty clean of any types of cancer, (well, except, dad's cousin has Breast Cancer). Mom has problems w/ gas/stomac acid once in a while too. But then again, she takes a lot of medications for other things. But no disease or anything serious that I am aware of. (Incase you wanted to know).