Hello wonder. 90% of your healing will take place in the first 8 weeks; the other 10% will take another year. This is major surgery, even if it was done laproscopically and you have to give yourself time to heal. Pushing yourself could cause problems down the line, so give yourself permission to feel good, feel crummy, feel active, feel sleepy, get upset, get depressed, wonder why you did this, realizing that this was the best thing to do.
A myriad a feelings and discoveries will accompany you during this journey, the best discovery you made was finding this forum and the people who will help you as you go.
Wanting to eat and then not wanting to look at food at all is perfectly normal. Week 5 or 6 is a magical week for most people, it seems to be the time when you suddenly feel ok again, so don't despair, but give yourself time to heal.