Do have the H. Pylori test.
I had all those symptoms back in Nov and when tested showed I was positive to H. Pylori.
There are several tests that can be performed. The blood test only tests for antibodies (if you were infected at some point you will test positive for a long time). There is a stool test and a breath test and possibly some others. Get those done to rule out H. Pylori. If you have H. Pylori the doctor will put you on a severe antibiotic regime. It will be a combination of either 2, 3 or 4 antibodies fro 7-21 days depending on your test results. If you are put onto a combination regime insist on a prescription strength probiotic to go with it. I had to take a chewable probiotic 4 times a day for the duration. In my case, I was put on Levaquin (10 days), Flagyl (14 days), week two added tetracyline (14 days) and probiotic 14 days. Most people have some kind of pencillin or sulfa antibiotic (I'm allergic to both so I had to go with different antibiotics). The Flagyl will make you quite ill for a week but if you can stick with it, it will be in your favor.
1) constant stomach gnawing, some nausea, empty feeling in stomach, stomach burning and throat burning, I can "feel" my stomach all the time - feels heavy
2) tried lots of PPIs and H20s - none worked
3) tried some alternative products (ACV, ginger root, acid ease, aloe vera) non worked
4) had endoscopy - told it was normal
5) was on prilosec, reglan and carafate when this started
6) I have to be careful what I try since I have Crohn's disease and am on the med lialda for this
7) called doctor over 48 hours ago and no call back - wanted him to know I quit zantac because it was not helping and just caused stomach pain
8) I live in north central Illinois if anyone has suggestions of place to go to - thinking of going to Mayos.