Yes, Joy and Denise, I truly think that teaching does have an effect on your digestion! Just think how many times you crammed in that last bite, jumped up and said,"Oh my gosh, they are dismissing my class 2 min. early!" (I taught 4th, 5th, and 6th grade) Now, I sit at the table with two year old twins, and a three year old and say, "Slow down, Dathan, chew your food, No, Daelyn, we do not throw our plate like a Frizzbee when we are finished, and Oh, what nice table manners, Wyatt, look how he is using his napkin!" LOL..... But everyday, I am thanking God that I was able to retire and keep these babies so that they wouldn't have to go to daycare right away. And, yes, Denise, my kids are high school teachers!
Yes, I am nervous, I should be up giving my house that last clean up, but my husband will make a great mess while I am in the hospital, so why worry! I am hoping that tomorrow when I wake up for the second time, I will be reflux free, no more choking to death in the middle of the night! I have to be there at 6am and it is an hour drive. I am an early riser, but not THAT early!