1) Do you find poor posture contributes to your GERD symptoms? (I am telling my daughter to sit straighter because her leaning over eating/reading etc can't be helpful to GERD.) Am I right or wrong?
2) Even if you are episodic, how to you control your night activites to attempt sleep? She threw up a lot last night and stayed awake way too long. She was reading her book inbetween throwing up. I think she was too involved in her story to try to relax. She thought the book took her mind off her stomach issues.
3) Does anti anxiety medicine help? Can she be so nervous about throwing up at school that is causes more throwing up?
4) Does anyone take Metamucil on a daily basis? If so, before or after morning PPI's?
5) Last question. Will PPI's mar any of test that may be ordered soon?
Post Edited (cdgnirose) : 12/4/2011 11:41:19 PM (GMT-7)