Well, I'm new here, but not new to GERD. I've been suffering from heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, GERD for most of my life. And for the first 10 doctors never knew what the hell it was. Oh, it's just stress.. No, but GERD definitely produces stress.
Here are the symtoms that I've had to deal with, let me know what you have encountered.
- Acid in the stomach, refluxing into the throat.
- Then back of your throat burns, feels like you want to puke.
- Your chest feels like someone, has taken a knife and driven it staight through from the back.
- You feel panicy, you need something to fix this, milk, rolaids, tums, Eat a box of baking soda, whatever just make it go away.
- Your eyes start to hurt
- Your molars feel like there hurting, near the gums, and rear of the jaw.
- Throat burns.
I've noticed this after a long period of pain without relief of somekind..