Here it is......However I no longer take ppi's but you may need to in order to help heal for awhile. Also, because of the fast track diet I longer eat potatoes or whole gains. Again these won't cure gerd but I feel aided in my healing of esphogus.
1.diet changes; all the normal.....eat 90% chicken and turkey for meat (fish if I could choke it down). Sweet potatoes, raw carrots, broccoli, spinach, blackberries, whole grains, . I stay away from soda, coffee, choc, chips, dairy, pizza, beer etc.
2. spirulina (loaded with chlorophyll)
3. sleep inclined on left side
4. manuka honey
5.aloe vera gel (lakewood brand/or georges has NO citric acid)
6. carafate (coats and protects from more damage)
7. Tums or gaviscon as needed
9. zantac in the evening (h2 blocker)
10. dgl (when i can't time the carafate)
PS: I know the honey and aloe will not stop the gerd, however they are proven healers so I believe they played a huge part in my progress of starting to heal my LES.
(I don't believe my les has healed fully at this time 5/3/13)