Posted 6/22/2013 10:45 AM (GMT -7)
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted.
- Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
- Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
- Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
- Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
3. Report posts that violate the rules. You can do this by notifying one of your Moderators who will review the post and make the decision, with input from the administrator, on whether or not the post is within our guidelines.
In your email to a moderator please include the link or the name of the thread you have concerns about.
The moderators email is just a click away - the light blue envelope under our name is the link to our email as well as our email address is posted in our profiles.
Kitt, Bill, Erica, and Denise
Moderators for the GERD Forum.
Moderator: Anxiety, Osteoarthritis,
GERD/Heartburn and Heart/Cardiovascular Disease.
"The wind blows, the sun rises, the snow falls and the ocean relentlessly pounds the shore. Life rolls on with fresh new possibilities at every turn."