I've been doing some searching on the LINX procedure; long story short I am highly desperate for relief from my symptoms, but I've become rather confused from the many posts here! Can anyone help me with these questions please?
- How much does a consultation/the procedure cost?
- Does LINX improve or completely cure symptoms? Really hope it's the latter!
- LINX is a metal part; will that have implications on me for future surgery not related to reflux if it comes to that?
- How is the LINX procedure reversed?
- Is there proof LINX works well on LPR? Do they test you using Restech prior to the surgery?
Thank you, sorry there are so many questions, just trying to make sure I know what I'd be in for..!