ok i was visiting my ill grandmother today who had a bad stroke last week. my aunt and uncle were there from new mexico. so we are leaving to go eat lunch. my gma is choking on some liquid for a few minutes. kinda scares me. anyway, we are leaving in the car in my aunt's car. we are at a stop sign and i feel like dust in my throat (has happened at work before) - then it starts feeling worse and then i panic because i have no water. then i start to feel my throat closing and my voice gets hoarse for a few seconds i felt like i was going to pass out soon. soooooo scary. is this panic???? or i am allergic to dust and the vents were blowing on me but has never happened before. i'm so freaked out now it will happen again.
anyone ever been through this?? i thought if it were an allergic reaction it would have lasted longer. ughhhhh kinda freaked out. it lasted a whole 2 minutes probably but i was really scared.