So, my esophageal doc said that based on my dysphasia symptoms and 40% normal manometry in the fall off PPis (not severe, but slowish swallowing when reflux is bad, which it often is lately as my drugs seem less and less effective), I should hold off on the Linx unless I can get it stabilized. He also said Endostim might well be the way to go for me and said he'd been involved in the initial research of that technology. Then, this morning, the German surgeon gave me the thumbs up, so I think I'm going to do it in August!
Rebecca, if you're still out there, let me know! I have a few more questions for you and would love to hear how you're doing.