Posted 4/27/2014 4:49 PM (GMT -7)
1. Did you ever have times throughout where you thought your wrap slipped or came undone?
A few times, I've had this feeling.
* Slipped in a chair at a doctor's office and ended up falling flat on my can a few months out
* Slipped on some slick spots at home; caught myself, but didn't always fall
* Last night, I fell maybe two feet out of my bed onto my back
* Just now, my dog just jerked me really badly when leaving for a walk with the harness
^ All these things have caused discomfort in the chest/wrap area. I'm still waiting on what my dog did to ease up. When the first little thing goes wrong, I think the worst. I imagine this has happened to some of you, or maybe some of you have lifted something you shouldn't have.
2. Did you find your self being over to bend over/lay down relatively soon after eating at some point after your surgery?
3. How did you keep yourself well mentally? I think I'm the certified nutcase of our neighborhood here.
I'd like to hear about your personal experiences as I'm just curious.