Hi! I am one of those who experience pain and discomfort on my right back near the spine or my shoulder blades. Sometimes it crawls to my right arm, or left back.. but recently it sticks on my right back. Im really not sure if it is still because of the gerd, or maybe just my anxiety. I am trying my very best not to worry and notice it, though the discomfort stays on and off.
An update for me. I was adviced to have a sputum test. It's been three days since I am taking ambroxol and having nebulizer but still I don't have phlegm. I am also continuing pantoprazole, which I think is the one who reduces my shortness of breath.
Guys, do you get awake at night because of cough or your breathing? I have always had very perfect sleeping. I have read that if the cough does not disrupt your sleeping, it may be a habit cough. Still im not sure.
I was also checking myself if I have health anxiety. Most of the symptoms have happened to me.
1. Always checking on the internet about
2. Always thinking of illness or symptoms even how little or mild the symptom is
3. Not assured even when the doctor and tests tell its normal and fine
4. Always worried that the symptom is serious
5. Going to different doctors
6. Always talking about
the symptoms to other friends or family
7. Very sensitive when he/she sees or watched a film/news that's about
dying or illness
Post Edited (angelcat) : 5/14/2014 6:47:05 AM (GMT-6)