If you have a medical device implant (especially LINX Anti-reflux device):
1. Do you have or suspect you have allergic type symptoms to the device.
2. What metal is in your device. ( the LINX has titanium, nickel, stainless steel and iron ferrous material).
3. What are your symptoms --describe best way you can.
4. How soon after implant did your symptoms appear.
5. Have you considered removal of the medical device due to symptoms.
6. Have you had any tests to determine if you ARE having a reaction.
7. What tests did you have.
8. What was the doctors response to your thoughts of 'allergy'.
9. Before surgery,-- were you asked if you had any metal allergies or just asked 'are you allergic to any medicine'.
10. Thanks for your thoughts. Let us know !