Posted 9/3/2016 10:36 AM (GMT -7)
I was not sure where to put this as people often have IBS and later GERD (relux) so ill put it here and copy it onto the GERD section.
I've notied that many of the so called trigger foods for GERD and IBS are the same. My question is has anyone noticed a big improvement in their IBS and/or GERD by the following changed in diet?
1) cutting out and stopping all bread
2) stopping coffee, tea and all booze and if so how long did it take to see a change?
3) stopping antiacids (GERD) and taking Probiotics for IBS and GERD
4) stopping fruit and if so which fruit?
5) taking any meds natural or form a Dr for stress? What were they called?
6) they say Diazapam (valium) is bad for GERD anyone agree?
7) anyone eat porridge for breakfast or other fibre for IBS etc? Any help?
I think bread is bad for ibs and i think stress is bad for IBS and GERD but i dont know what to take ive tried Persan its a natural pill to relax but not a big help any tips?