I feel you, Iguana, as all sorts of bad tastes in the mouth are one of my chief complaints. You may be tasting acid or other digestive stuff (i.e., bile). Robin's suggestions are good. Also, try frequently drinking water and keeping teeth and gums as clean as poss through brushing and flossing. I've heard filling your mouth with saliva and then swallowing might help. Saliva is supposed to cut acid. Have you had a PH study to determine what refluxed matter you are tasting? If it's acid, you may want to consider asking your MD to increase your PPI dosage.