since it seems like you and i are experiencing the same kind of agony on a regular basis, i thought i'd ask you a couple questions. hope maybe you and i can get to the root of our problem. i believe we both suffer from panic disorder or at least anxiety, right?
1)i want to know if u are male or female? (i'm female and want to rule out female problems).
2)if you had any abnormal blood tests.(mine came back with low iron stores which is ferritin, and i had at one point high lymphocytes and neutrophils that are now in normal range, also low eosinophil counts, which is odd because i have such terrible allergies)
3)if you had any abnormal tests (upper gi/endoscopy) ; (i have severe reflux from 2 barium x-rays and possible ulcer from upper endoscopy. ( they later told me i couldn't have an ulcer since i tested negative for h. pylori bacteria.)
4)if you were tested for allergies (foods, especially); (i was and i'm allergic to many foods, some that i can't avoid)
5) how often does the pain hurt and what does it feel like; (mine is almost constant, but occasional goes away for a few days but always includes pressure and bloating and i have to push on my left side to get my food to go down, it feels burning and sore all the time and is very uncomfortable!)
6) do you feel it in your sleep; (i do all the time)
7) does it make you short of breath; (it does me)
8) how old are you? (im in my thirties)
9) do you have any other weird symptoms like post nasal drip, dry mouth, trouble swallowing; (i have all of that including yucky gluey stuff in my throat and severe shortnes of breath and my tongue is always white and patchy)
10) did you have any kind of fever? (i had a low grade for about 2.5 years)
11) are you overweight or underweight? (i'm underweight by about 10 lbs.)
12) do you feel better when you are just resting and not moving around? ( i find it is worse when i move around or bend forward, when i go on walks, occasionally, it seems to feel a little bit better )
hope we can get this resolved soon because this really sucks to live with and mine has been ongoing for about 5 years. I know i have it go to my throat and i saw a new allergist last week who explained about how the throat can clamp down so nothing gets in your windpipe and the way to treat it is by taking something like klonopin to relax throat muscles.