I'm going to try and answer your questions to the best of my ability
1. My acid reflux was fairly nothing until I had some surgery and then put a tube down my throat for the acid reflux medicine. I told my doctor that after surgery, my back was bothering me and everytime I ate I could feel the food go down and within 10 days, the acid reflux got so bad, I had that really bad acidic taste in my mouth 24/7. It's been 15 months now and I have some relief but not nearly what I want.
2. I take advil and tylenol occasionaly, hard question to answer.
3. no , none
4. my diet is so plain, it's boring. I was 118 before this started , went to 101 now, i'm at 106.5. I am now on a saltier, and slightly alkaline diet. nothing fatty, fried or dairy.
5. My life has been high stress for over 15 months. I am in therapy now trying to rid myself of the stress, anger and sadness.
6. my symptoms have changed. i started with the acidic taste in my mouth, it used to be very cool and minty, now it's just there. my tongue burns, never did before, sometimes it feels like my gums are burning and it's going into my nasal cavity. my throat hurts alot - my ears hurt and i have heartburn.
8. i live in new york
9. unemployed, doesn't help the situation
10. i switched from deer park to fuji
11.no alcohol, no smoking.
I hope this helps you in someway, if you have anything in common with me - please let me know.