After 10 years of being told that I needed TKR on my right knee, I finally decided to schedule the surgery for 12/16. However......I have questions. Obviously since this will be 9 days before Christmas, it isn't the most preferred time. The big thing that I am working around is a vacation on 2/24 and will require about
10 hrs. of driving time (which can be broken into 2 days). Will I be healed enough to be able to make a drive such as this? I'm sure that is difficult to answer since everyone heals at a different pace. I'm just looking for a little guidance. If I can get the surgery moved up before 10/20, will that give enough time to be able to make a 5 hr. trip at Thanksgiving? Just lots of questions.