I agree that the first symptom is the headache but I found myself going into sneezing fits too. I used to work in the printing field and was exposed to a great deal of chemicals. Also my husband and I were renting a house with a lot of wall to wall carpeting and venetian blinds. Both of these are very heavy dust collectors. After a number of years seeing a specialist (allergist), I am happy to say that my problems have been abated. I agree that you should DEFINATELY LEAVE YOUR WINDOW
open. On Saturday I painted a step stool in my apartment and
opened three windows to get rid of the fumes.
Post Edited (Joan M) : 3/3/2008 7:59:21 AM (GMT-7)