I have a 91/2 month old daughter and we have been experimenting with solids recently. The first time we tried chicken (about 2 weeks ago) she projectile vomited once about 4 hours later followed by an hour of vomiting. The poor thing had nothing left in her tummy by the end of it! She had also been sick with a bad cold and chest cough at the time and the d/octor put it down to a virus rather than an allergy. I tried a tiny bit of chicken again recently and the result was the same, although not as intense as the first time. Is this a normal reaction for an allergy? I thought most food allergies resulted in a rash of some kind . . . could it be something to do with her age and stomach not being ready rather than an allergy to chicken? If anyone has any info or suggestions I would appreciate it . . needless to say we are keeping away from chicken!!!