I was researching about asthma and got some information which causes asthma attacks. Thought of sharing with you all which is helpful to all of us.
According to the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, and other organizations, triggers for asthma include the following:
* animal protein (dander, urine, oil from skin)
* house dust/dust mites
* certain foods
* strong odors and sprays, such as perfumes, household cleaners, cooking fumes, paints, and varnishes
* chemicals such as coal, chalk dust, or talcum powder
* air pollutants
* changing weather conditions, including changes in temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, and strong winds
* Chemical-exposure on the job, such as occupational vapors, dust, gases, or fumes.
*Tobacco smoke, whether directly or passively inhaled, has been shown to worsen asthma.
*Wood smoke from wood-burning heating stoves and fireplaces can release irritating chemicals such as sulfur dioxide. "