I too am extremely allergic to mold. It sends my asthma through the roof. What I would suggest you do is get someone to clean all the areas that have mold with a solution of bleach and water. You can see the mold because it is usually black. It would be far better to stop the mold than let it continue to grow and spread. If you have a house that you
might want to sell some day, anyone who sees mold will stop your sale right away. I had a few mold issues in my old house and my realtor said to have the wood replaced and repainted. So all the things that contained mold were cut away and new dry wall and
wood frames put up. My realtor wouldn't even list my house without the mold gone.
See if you can find someone to at least use the bleach solution to clean away the mold.
The bleach will stop it from growing more. Also if you have a dehumidifier it will help the
situation. Hope this helps you.