Hi everybody! I'm usually over in A/P (you've probably seen my name since we're 'neighbors'
) Anyway I have a question for you guys. For a week, I have had an epic headache, congestion (but no mucus or other viral symptoms) and a general run-down, out-of-it feeling. We have had our Christmas tree for...exactly one week. I heard someone mention an allergy to pine that included headaches and sinus symptoms. Could our tree be doing me in?
Thanks for any replies!
p.s. I have never really had previous allergies before...
"Courage is not the abscence of fear, it is feeling afraid and doing it anyway!"