I stay away from any grape juice or flavored or "cocktail" juice drink because they generally have grape juice. I always have to read the ingredients, not just the pretty front label. Grapes naturally contain sulfite. The common reaction, if you are sensitive, is headache. I get stomach "refluxing" trying to jump around. Then if the dose is large enough I get tachycardia.
Bottled lemon and lime juice are heavily sulfited - except for the frozen variety! Even most brands of tortillas are sulfited now.
If a label says "contains sulfite" it means heavily sulfited.