It was a near miss. I just barely avoided eating the tuna sandwich I bought at lunch time. I was going to eat it after I got home and peeled off the label, then noted the ingredient list was quite long. Uh-oh! Well down where the label tucked under the plastic lid was listed SULFITES (in small type). This time I had my glasses on. Had I eaten it in the store and then started to drive home, I would have been in trouble because my reaction includes tachycardia and other arrhythmias.
After the last time I made myself ill from a prepared food from that chain's store, even though it was a different branch, you'd think I would have learned to read the label BEFORE BUYING. And that's the moral of the story.
So, I'm cooking a sweet potato. The sandwich is in the trash, because I wouldn't even give that product away.