This has been happening the last four to five years, and unfortunately I haven't found an answer yet. Figured I'd ask on here to see what others think:
I currently live with my parents and sister, and all of them have major post nasal drip issues. Constant clearing of the throat, nose and sinuses. They do own a cat (which I'm allergic to) but I know the rest of my family has been tested for allergies and have none to dander or anything else.
The only explination I could come up with is that we used to live in a very old house for the majority of my life (so I guess 20 years) and it was very prone to mold. Now I've been checked out and I don't have mold exposure anywhere in me as far as I know, but could breathing that stuff in permanently mess up sinuses for other people even after they are away from it? I know I'm probably reaching but thats why I'm asking on here.
Thanks for any helpful suggestions.